Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Introducing Jorge Camou

My name is Jorge Camou Leon and I am a longtime outfitter it Sonora Mexico for Coues Deer, Mule Deer, Desert Bighorn Sheep, Gould's Turkey, and Dove.  I received my degree in agribusiness from the Tecnologico de Monterrey in 1984 and moved to Northwest Territories, Canada where I worked in Dall sheep hunting camps.  This is where I learned the outfitting business have been doing this in Sonora, Mexico for over 25 years.  I have had the good fortune to hunt in Canada, Argentina, China, Tayikistan, Russia, Mongolia, and Azerbaijan. 

In Sonora, Mexico I have fully guided/outfitted hunts for all species as well as self guided hunts for coues deer.  Please call and inquire if you have any questions.  To call me direct in Hermosillo dial 011526622169187.  Please leave a detailed message if I do not answer and I will call you back.  I might be at my ranch working cattle but usually return home in the evenings.  You can also email me at sonoradventus@yahoo.mx.com 




No comments:

Post a Comment